Christy and Deep live in Vancouver and did their tradition ceremony there in the summer then decided to do an Indian ceremony and party for those in Ottawa. They planned all of the Ottawa wedding from afar with the help of their family and boy it didn't disappoint.
Their families was so welcoming and friendly, treating us as one of their own. There were no shortage of laughs over the day even when the timeline ran long and we had to push through portraits in record time! Their highlight reel from the day tells it better then I.
- Hotel: Ottawa Marriott
- Ceremony Venue: Hindu Temple of Ottawa-Carleton
- Reception Venue: Canadian Museum of History
- Hair & Makeup: Shannon Doyle Beauty
- Photographer: Stephanie Beach Photography
- Videographer: Mio!
- Lunch Catering: Flavours of Kerala
- Reception Catering: East Indian Company
- Hair Flowers: Jasmine Florists
- Centrepieces: The Planted Arrow
- Wedding Favours: Squish Candies
- DJ: DJ More or Les